Extremely difficult to find. Produced at the commercial height of letterpress printing with metal type and forms. Very valuable information.
Size is 9 x 6-1/2 x 1-3/8 inches. Spiral metal comb binding. The cover is cardboard within rubber sheeting.
Approximately 249 pages:
1. Roller Setting Gauges
2. Block Height Gauges
3. Make-up Gauges
4. Block Mounting, Squaring and Register Gauges
6. Type Height and Thickness Gauges
7. Mounting Bases
9. Measuring Depth of Halftone Plates
10. Forme Transport
11. Forme Make-up and Colour Register
12. Heating of Type Casting Machine Metal Pots
13. Automatic Feeders for Metal Pots
14. Colour Bars
15. Corrections to Cylinder and Bed Surfaces
16. Cutting, Mitreing and Block Levelling
17. Precision Proofing Presses
18. Metal Composition and Maintenance
19. Mechanical Overlays
20. Plate-mounting Films and Adhesives
21. Microscopes and Magnifiers
In very good condition. The cover is quite fine without damage. Inner sheets are all in excellent condition. The first sheet has a written gift note.
More photographs are available upon request. Insured and shipped free of charge. $567.
The Bieler Press
9551 E Lorna Ln, Ste J
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314